Couples always ask this question "Do I need a wedding planner?" and while I can make a list of reasons to consider hiring a planner, I decided to allow you to answer that question for yourself. Here is my "8 Signs You May Need A Wedding Planner" and you can decide for yourself.
1. You don't have the time to look for inspiration & read blogs.
2. Other than wedding dress shopping you have no idea what to do or where to start.
3. You are planning a wedding in a state or country that you do not reside.
4. You are not able to spend time with fiance due to spending all your free time obsessing over wedding stuff.
5. You need someone other than your mother-in-law doing the planning.
6. You have no idea how to budget for wedding expenses.
7. Thinking about your wedding day is causing you stress, anxiety and sadness.
8. You & your finace' have demanding professions and cannot find the time to get planning done.
Do any of these sound like you? Everyone deserves to not just have a beautiful stress free wedding day but a beautiful planning experience as well.
Until next time...LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE