Every bride to be spends countless hours deciding on a wedding theme and this year there's another fab one to add to that list.One of the popular wedding trends for 2013 that will be very noticeable is the rainbow wedding. Although this may be very overwhelming to some ladies, you can bet that it will make your wedding very glamorous when it is integrated properly.
There are many ideas I will be sharing with you on how you can merge rainbow elements into making your wedding a very classy, splendid and an unforgettable one.
Here are some ideas to help:
1. Just for starters..... A rainbow themed cake!
2. Your bridesmaids incorporate with cute colorful shoes....Super cute.
3. Decorate with lanterns, balloons, ribbons, flowers, colorful party decor!
4. Having a whole sky filled with balloons: this is your rainbow sky!
5. Table setting in multiple colors on white linens.
6. Favor idea: huge round multicolored lollipops adorned with ribbon... Perfectly matching your theme.
7. Beautiful bouquets with mixed flowers.
8. Exchange your vows in front of a colorful backdrop... I think this is my favorite.
Hope these great ideas help. Do you have any ideas to add to this 2013 Trend: Rainbow theme?
Until next time.....LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE!